Saturday 21 September 2013

Not really boring

I've just had visitors for the past three days. We visited and got caught up. I took them around on a bit of touristing. We went to the Father Pandosy Mission Historic sight and did wine tasting at Quail's Gate and Gray Monk. Had BBQ Ribs one night, A late lunch the next day so Cheese and Tomato sandwiches for dinner and then Chicken and Vegetables in a pouch on the third day. One night I did an impromptu concert and had them singing along.  I guess my life is not really that boring. Yesterday I saw my best buddy, since 1964, and his girlfriend off on their trip and now I'm alone again but it's time to catch up on my things I've been putting off. The weather had co-operated while they were here but it rained today. The good thing is they will be here for a few days in October! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment